Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Off to the north country

Tomorrow I'm off to New Hampshire to campaign for Barack Obama. No, I'm not going to speak to any gatherings as a surrogate (i.e., stand-in) for the Senator, nor am I going to introduce him, or even act as his driver. I'm going to be making calls, maybe knocking on doors, possibly standing outside a polling station on primary day. So, although I'll try to give you some insights from the world of the campaign foot-soldier, this may be my last post for a while. See you next week--after the world changes.

1 comment:

Leanderthal, Lighthouse Keeper said...

Thanks for who you are, what you believe, stand for and do.

Looking forward to reading what you will report about your experiences, and insights in NH.

I, like you, hope for a changed world.

Lee